From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:20:32 -0500
Guido wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Back at it.... I have a system where the "My Computer" Icon is gone.

Guido,

A. Check every icon on the desktop, someone might have renamed it
   AND changed it's Icon.
B. Someone has used an MS toy (tweakui?) or Nuts&Bolts or something
   similar to hide it.  You will need the same program to unhide it.
C. Your system is really scrambled and will need a reinstall.

--
Jim Meagher