Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2011 21:03:32 -0700
Hi Bill,
     In one of the settings, there is a setting where one can change it to a
standard push to talk style. Also, you can choose which key you want to use
for your PTT and if you want it to work only inside the program or system
wide on your computer. Personally, I use control key and have it system
wide.
     I hope this helps.

God bless,
Mark