Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 07:16:03 -0700
Hi Bill,
     I have never used an I phone. So, my knowledge is limited there. On the
computer, if you are using JAWS, switch to the JAWS cursor then move around
the screen until you find the place that says explorer view. Then left click
on it. Next switch back to the PC cursor. Now you have a list that shows
nodes, favorites, repeaters links, and so on. To access the different items
use tab and shift tab.  Under the nodes you will find the Echo Link Test
Node. This is a place that after you connect to it will repeat anything you
transmit to it. It is very helpful for testing your microphone. Finally, you
may need to go in to the microphone settings on echo link and set it to the
microphone you want. Also, it is a good idea to check and make sure the mic
is not muted. Then I like to set the mic to maximum volume, and turn on the
mic boost.
     That is most of the Echo Link tricks I know.

God bless,
Mark (WZ0K)

God Loves you!
You can visit my website at: