From:
Christoph Bungard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:23:04 +0200
Hi Walter,

as I don't have your email address, I am sending you the information you
asked for via the list.

To change the frequency step of your TMV71A, do the following:
1. Press the function key followed by the VFO button.  The rig will be in
menu mode.

2. Turn the VFO, until you reach menu item 101, then press VFO again.  The
speech synthesizer tells you the selected frequency step.

3. To change the frequency step, turn the VFO until you have reached 12,5,
and then press VFO again.  Your change will be confirmed by a long beep.

4. To exit menu mode, press the function key again.  You will hear a low
beep.

I hope, this helps.

73 and hope to hear you again on EchoLink soon
Christoph, DF9WM