From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2011 12:01:07 -0400
Hi everyone;
I have a Verizon Wireless line I am not using.
Along with  the line I have a brand new LG Accolade.
You can add this line to your family share  plan for just $9.99 per month.
Or, you can use it to launch a brand new family share plan on America's most reliable wireless 3g network.
And, don't forget that you get a free phone with your purchase.
Please contact me by e-mail and we'll work out all the details.
I am really stuck and, I can't afford the $9.99 per month.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely

Anthony

If you do not have Verizon and, you know someone who does please forward this message.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone