From:
Neil Timms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:31:15 +0800
I enjoyed and agree with the first part of your post; well phrased in my opinion.

The reference to eat wild and their page on health benefits http://www.eatwild.com/healthbenefits.htm seems somewhat out of step with my understanding of which fats are harmful and at what levels. The 'saturated fats are bad for us because these clog arteries' is just so much nonsense. I don't think that anyone who has read up on fats could support the idea of saturated fats being a significant dietary problem.

Cheers

Neil

Sent from my iPad