From:
Richard Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2011 14:04:03 -0400
Hello, I am in need of a comprehensive list of radios that have the
capability of interfacing with computers running Windows to actually
control the radio as in setting frequency and any other functions the
radio supports. Accessibility of software would also be a consideration
unless any logging software would do that. The only suggestion I have
received so far is the FT747. Thanks