From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2011 12:05:31 -0700
Hi Richard,

Radios with which I am familiar and which I have used through computer
control are the Icom IC-746 original and Pro, IC-706, Icom IC-718 and
Kenwood TS-2000, 480 and 590.  Ham Radio Deluxe will work with all of these
as far as I know and my logging program (XMLog) will control frequency and
mode if set correctly when you double click on a spot in the DX spotting
window.  In addition, the Kenwoods usually have a control program written
specifically for them.  For example, my TS-590 has a companion program
called ARCP-590 that controls the radio and also lets you program memories
and so on.

I hope this gives you the start you want and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX