BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2010 22:59:55 -0400
Now I'll bet that's a swingin' time, right up there with the National
Conference of Anesthelogists! Wake me when it's over.  After all how much
is there to say about CEMENT???? Cement, it's not just for overcoats
anymore!  Ruth

At 6:13 PM -0400 4/22/10, Edison Coatings wrote:

So it's time for a shameless plug: The American Historic Cements
Conference, to be held in New York City in March 2011 currently has out a
Call for Presentations for a symposium to address issues just like this one.

Link: <http://www.HistoricCements.org>www.HistoricCements.org

Mike E

--
Ruth Barton