From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:20:44 -0500
Tom,

Lowe's, and either ACE or True Value hardware used to carry them, but
not sure if that is still true, or  if it may vary by location.  The
problem with ordering these things online is that they are too long for
UPS, and requier truck shipping, which is very expensive
The Channel Master ones are painted, and while no longer sold at Radio
Shack, the galvinized ones made by Rohn can be had from Rohn dealers.
Again, unless you have a local source, shipping is the problem.   Rohn
can be had from dealers like R and L and Hill Radio, but no idea what
shipping would run.

I'd be interested to see what you find, since I could use one here.

73, Steve KW3A
.