Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2010 13:14:00 EDT

Just wanted to tell you all about a very unique opportunity for
Celiac Disease Book Authors or their  Publishers.

For the first time ever, we (the Celiac Disease Foundation So. Florida
Chapter) are going to have an entire aisle at the next Gluten Free EXPO just
for  you!
You'll be able to autograph your books, meet and greet your  fans and sell
your books too!

South Florida Gluten Free Expo
Saturday, February 19, 2011

The regular price for a booth is $325....$375 after December 15th....but
because we want to encourage the sale of all of these great educational
Celiac  books, children's books and cookbooks we are offering
 a $100 discount.

Here is a list of changes that we've made from our last Expo:
1- We've quadrupled our Expo space to 25,000sf  vs the 6,400sf from this
past  year
2- You will now be getting an 8 foot table with two chairs vs the  6 foot
table
3- You will now have an actual Booth with Drapes/Poles that will  measure
10X10
4- We're going to be open to the public (1)  one hour earlier (11AM vs
noon) for  more     selling,  shopping, sampling and information time
5- Wi-Fi will be available for you to use with your laptops for Credit
Card use. There will  be a $10  charge for  Wi-Fi  usage.
6- Direct  shipping to Expo  available. Storage available, with no
additional charge, for easy set-up on  event day
7-ATM on premises

We are almost sold out for major sponsors and expect to have over 100
vendor booths.

Be part of the BIGGEST EXPO in the country....join us for our  ONE-DAY only
event.

If you'd like to receive the entire info package just send me an  e-mail or
give me a call.

Phyllis  Kessler, President
Celiac Disease Foundation So Florida  Chapter
561-637-0396
_www.cdfsouthflorida.org_ (http://www.cdfsouthflorida.org/)