Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 06:31:27 EDT

By itself, Arnica Montana (an herb) is GF.  I use it in a cream, and  also
a homeopathic tablet, dissolved under the tongue.

Be sure to consider anything else added to the product to determine its GF
status.  If you are taking the single herb, with no other additives,  you
should be fine.

I use Peaceful Mountain Tendon Rescue (arnica cream) for pain and
inflammation.  I also take the Boiron   brand of arnica  montana homeopathic tablets.

it is wonderful stuff. No problems!

___
Yes, arnica montana is gluten free.  It's a homeopathic remedy &  are highly
regulated by the FDA.  If you use the small  pills/pellets/tablets, those
are
usually made from lactose sugar.  So,  if  you're sensitive or allergic to
lactose, you may want to use a  liquid version or check if the pills/pellets
are made from lactose.  I'm  a trained homeopath & have never had anyone had
a problem from the  lactose sugar.

__