ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:44:37 -0400
this is not my upload but just forwarded from another list I am on.

this is an awesome production and audio bible. It is the evangelical
response to "the bible Experience" and as good.

Thus far, i had only seen this in 64kbit audio. This is a full 128 kbit.

Hope you'll enjoy this and be blessed by it.

In Christ,

Doris