ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 20:00:13 -0400
HI,vinny,

the url for the Interactive Christian Commmunity is

www.iccsite.com

and you may see some familiar names and voices on there. Miss Annette
does a daily devotional on there and several vippers are on the site
as well. Unfortuatnely, there is nothing much going on when Chris and
I are not sleeptyping but it is a good site and decent people.

the chat client used is the tc5 one from talking communities that is
also used on some other sites such as "out-of-sight" or in some
private chat rooms like Ned's.

Hope to see you around cyberspace!

hugs and God bless,

Doris