ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:48:06 -0400
Copyrighted material has been shared on here and other lists before.

As far as I understand it, anyone who qualifies for nls services and
who is a resident or citizen of the United States, can also sign up
for the digital download service of books.

the nls downloadable books are encrypted and can only be played on
players equipped for this.

Someone on another list I am on posted the KJV BBible read by
Alexander Scorby in mp3 format. I just checked and the links were
still good. please find them below:

Here are the links, Share and enjoy!

KJVOld testament part 1

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=fd74b11b13abe88ac4058e5ca1d8312c.