BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:28:05 -0700
Folks-
In Eugene, Oregon on October 20 NAWIC is sponsoring a trades career
day for high school students. Conventional trades representatives will
be there but none geared more toward preservation or traditional trades.

I'm putting the call out for traditional trades to be at the event. If
you know of trades people and related products folks, who'd like to
present, please have them contact me. (Or please send me their contact
info.) I'd also be willing to display and hand out flyers etc.

Historic tradespeople are few and far between over here and they are
not as well connected with each other as folks east and south east.
I'm doing my bit to build connections.

Any and all suggestions will be very
much appreciated.

Thanks