From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:10:44 -0700
    I don't think there is a contest this week-end that would interfere with
what we are doing.

I did happen to remember, though, that there will be some sort of DX ssb
contest the first full week-end in March, that we'll want to look out for,
but that's several weeks down the road.

If anyone has the specifics on that contest, please pass them along.

See you on the net this afternoon.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ