From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 21:43:49 -0500
You should have stuck around a few more minutes.    About half past the hour
Gary N5GD and I started chatting and  then he started calling for check-ins.
He took check-ins for just over an hour and I couldn't hear  any of them
with the exception of  Junior KG4ITD in Florida.    Strange propagation
tonight.

73, Steve KW3A