From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 07:43:33 -0400
what about the outbacker and tripod setup outside? easily brought inside
when you're not using it, has very good reports from the many people I know
using it and setting it up and taking it down or putting it inside if needed
for a bit only takes a couple minutes. Depending on how the building is
constructed, that could be your problem with an indoor antenna though there
are a lot on the market you can try from the ham stick dipole, to almost
anything that will fit in the apartment or you want to stick outside. Any
chance at putting up a dipole outside? You should be able to do that so it
won't bother anyone if you have trees or something to put it in.