From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:44:50 -0600
Hey, all.

This is just a reminder of our weekly cross-country blind ops net this
Sunday evening: October 25th at 6 p.m. MDT, or 0000 Z.  We will be on or
near 7217 khz, plus or minus depending on QRM.

Two other things to think about:

1.  We will need a net control for Sunday: November 1, since I will be
unavailable due to a work commitment;  and

2.  We'll need to remind each other about the switch to standard time
Sunday: November 1st.  It'll be interesting to see what that does to
conditions for our net.

Looking forward to lots of check-ins again!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Louisville, CO