From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 11:31:23 -0500
I posted a question about Windows Home Server a few months ago and got no replies, so I will offer a **guess** to you:  you would
probably be better off not trying to use server software, unless you have a copy already loaded on the computer.  Windows Server is
expensive, and even Windows Home Server costs more than an OEM version of XP.  My WHS seems to lack a lot of the features that the
desktop versions of Windows have.

So, my suggestion is to try XP.  How well it would work with XP, I cannot say.  If  you can borrow a copy of XP, you could try it on
your computer without activating it.  You would have 30 days to experiment.  If it worked, then you could purchase your own copy.

Dean Kukral