From:
Donald DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:53:57 -0400
Just curious,

I downloaded and installed a registry cleaner called RegCure that PC
magazine gave a 5 star rating and claimed it was the best free cleaned
available. After doing a scan it reported that there were over 400 problems.
I thought this was strange because I regularly run EasyCleaner and it seems
to be doing a good job at keeping the registry free of any unwanted stuff.
When I clicked on RegCure's "fix" button, it told me  I had to register it
before it would actually do anything. Has anyone had any experience with
this program or is it some sort of scam?

Don DeWitt