C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:38:37 -0500
Ok. Y'all have worn me out, but I really want to be open-minded here.  Kendall alone knows my primary concern about Obama and that will remain strictly between the two of us.  If Obama wins, the Democrats, by virtue of controlling House/Senate/Presidency (and, by extension, SCOTUS through appointment) will have their own historic opportunity to fix the nation's ills.  I hope you all are correct.