From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2008 00:59:43 +1100
nope, I wouldn't. that's why I let the radio have it's head.
in most cases, you can't run qrp on those things. when you try, there's
not enough power in your modulation to excite the balance modulator.
that's why when you ran qrp, you could be heard on A.M by everyone who
bothered to listen there.

Shaun,
vk2fese,

"Cry 'havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war"

web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 25/12/2008 12:06 AM, we were able to ascertain that John Miller
pondered upon these thoughts, and proclaimed thus.: