From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:58:37 -0500
    Junior:

You can either press in the knob for the particular VFO you want spoken, or
you can press the right-hand-most button on the row of function buttons on
the front of the control head.

Actually, I might have programmed that last button to read the current info
on the display, which is very easy to do.

Let me know if this works.

73 from tom Behler:  KB8TYJ