From:
"Bob J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:01:10 -0700
Tom,

I received my TW1 yesterday and it comes with a power cord which has the
proper connector on one end to plug into the TW1 and bare wires on the other
end.  I also ordered and received the AC power adapter which was at
additional cost.

I also downloaded the .pdf file containing the instruction manual from the
manufacturer's web site.  I have done a preliminary test with the AC adapter
to find out how the speech works and it sounds great.  I haven't connected
the unit in line yet because I am out of jumpers. ;)

Bob   KD8IXD