C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:22:40 -0700
i am saying it is not a dime to you or anyone else on this list if they had sent her to wal-mart or for that matter to the salvation army store. nor is it a dime of of anyones account if they had everything hand made.

if you are really worried about the things that have happened you could try to unseate senator todd and congressman frank that olay a huge role in what has happened. and former ceo reines and johnson who bye the way now are ecconomic and housing advisors to the obama campaign.

if you want to be indignant about money try this on for size. obama has raised and will spend close to 1/2 BILLION dollars. hillary and edwards with the rest of the dems spending gets it close to 1 Billion. add to that the hundreds of millions spent by the republicans campaigning and to that more hundreds of millions spent by 527 groups on behalf of the campaigns.

even if it were just 1 billion and it is more like 2; the 150,000 would only be .0015 of the total spending. but like i said it is closer to .00075. can you guys see what you are getting so stirred up over?

now if you all were worried aout money which you are not really; you'd be discussing the over 1 TRILLION with a capital "t" that Obama proposals are going to cost and the fact that he says he is going to spend it and give 95 % of americans a tax cut. how do you cut taxes on 95 % when only about 65 % actually pay any income tax? how do you cut zero?

or on my part i wonder about the half trillion that senator mc cain is proposing to spend.

don't give me the indignation about the clothes when 99 % of you are going to vote for the one proposing 1 trillion in spending while insulting anyone's intelligence by saying he is also going to cut taxes.

give it a break.