C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 13:42:27 -0500
Sure I have made a couple of donations to the DNC (something I'm proud of),
but if Michelle Obama would have purchased clothes, I would be pissed
because I only gave to help get them elected.

About this Jo the Plumber, I'm getting sick of hearing about him, when have
republicans ever cared about guys such as him before now.

Thanks,
Anthony Arnold
Remote Troubleshooter for PRC
1-800-262-1984 ext. 494