From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:56:35 -0600
it means they're either sons and daughters of rich parents who are paying
for their schooling, and therefore, the kids don't pay attention very well.
Or, it means that they're all math students...
Or, it means that I have had severalyears to allow what I learned to absorb
into my head and I can now think clearly.
That is so much easier to do now, without great looking, sounding, smelling,
girls sitting all around you in sociology class...
73
Colin, V A6BKX