From:
Jeff Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 13:01:21 -0500
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Happy, healthy New Year all!
May 2009 be the year you fully embrace the fact that gluten-free   eating
need not be a compromise!

One way to ensure that it isn't is to go back to eating your favorite
foods again...by making them gluten-free with Jules' Nearly Normal All
Purpose Gluten Free Flour.
Here are just a few of the ecstatic emails we get from very happy
customers:
"Soon after your flour order arrived, I decided to make a batch of
cranberry muffins. 'WOW! Double wow!' I couldn't believe it when I   broke
the first one open and there was no lead brick inside! Instead,
there was a light, airy, crumb texture that was not just "nearly"
normal, but really normal! You've done it. You've created a flour that
creates real, edible gluten-free baked goods. Brian W. from California. "I
made my chocolate chip cookie recipe yesterday with your flour.  My
son said, “These taste like your regular cookies!  You can’t even = tell
  they’re gluten-free. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” Caroline K.

from New York.
"Thank you so much for making THE BEST gluten-free flour I have ever
had, and trust me I have had a lot as I was diagnosed at age 2 with
celiac disease.  I cannot thank you enough for making my holidays with
my family a bit brighter!!!!" Ashley C.
Preparing food with your family is rewarding and less expensive than
buying packaged foods - bake your own cookies and breads and pizzas   and
muffins and pie crusts and other recipes, together! If you're like most of
our customers, you'll appreciate the savings   when you buy two 5-pound
bags of our all-purpose flour for just $39.   That's a $6 savings, AND
it's far less expensive to ship two bags   together than separately...so
order two bags today! And if you haven't
already gotten Jules' popular cookbook, "Nearly Normal Cooking for
Gluten-Free Eating," you'll get an electronic version of it (a $27.95
value) FREE with your 2-bag order.
Start the New Year off deliciously! With Jules' Nearly Normal All-
Purpose Gluten-Free Flour! See an ingredient list of Jules' flour, read
about Jules' story, watch
her videos, get recipes and order this amazing flour at www.NearlyNormalCooking.com  . Jules' flour is produced in a certified
allergy-free, kosher   facility...so buy with confidence!

Cheers!
Archives are at:
Http://Listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC