From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 06:22:46 -0700
YES thank you.  You have answered my question.  That is exact
Hi Dean,

YES thank you.  You have answered my question.  That is exactly what I was wanting to know.

I am taking inventory on what software and hardware I use now with the 32 bit.  I was lucky when XP Pro came out, I was able to use all of my favorites.  But I think my luck is running out.

So far for the following hardware and software, I cannot find information on whether they will work.  They are discontinued or too old of models.

HP all in one Printer, the PSC 2410

Brother Laser Printer, HL 5150HD

A simple cheap photo editing program by Ulead called iPHOTO Plus

Printmaster Platinum 16

Microsoft Office 2007 not sure???

Do you per chance happen to have any suggestions on replacements?

I agree, that Studio 17 IS a nice machine.  And on sale for $699 and free upgrade to Windows 7.

Thank you Dean and PC BUILD for always being here.  All of you have really helped me over the years.

tannis z TN