From:
Kenneth Whyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 20:36:02 -0700
A Linksys router with a switch cascaded off a downlink port would do the
trick just fine. Using a switch instead of a hub will speed up the
configuration even further. I use a similar arrangement on my home network
sans the extra switch, and things work quite nicely. Just avoid buying a
Netgear router, since they still can't build a decent product.