ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 20:10:38 -0700
Hi Jeremy,
    I am just trying this reply to sender  to test this out and to make sure
this doesn't go to the whole list.  I don't know if I can help you, but I
have had an addiction that I had to break also.  As soon as I determine
whether you are getting this personally, or whether it is going to the whole
list, then I will share my experience with you.
Vinny