EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Zachariah Cameron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 06:17:19 -0400
When using such a tool, you will find that a certain percentage of people will
not respond. Since it is not directly to you that the information is sent,
there is no way to know where it will be going.

That said, I will be at ICCHP 2010 next week, and if I hear of anything exciting
I will let you know.
I am currently in Karlsruhe and trying to make connections to visit Herr Klaus
and the Blind Centre here, so something along the line may come of that.

take care
zachariah cameron