From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2008 16:07:07 -0400
Thanks, Colin.  Excellent and imformative post as usual.

Xyl says I should be able to put the thing in "presentation mode" or
something to make it think it's driving a projector.  I need to look into
that.
But once I got used to the odd keyb oard layout, I fell in love with the
thing.  Keyboard in my oppinion has great touch.  Lou----- Original
Message -----