From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2008 14:49:42 -0400
Has anyone ever used a Toshiba Techra Laptop?  I've inherited my xyl's old
one and it's great in nearly every respect.  However, I'd like to be able to
save battery power by turning off the monitor most of the time.  Indeed,
there is a button which seems to do exactly that only it stays off for 2
seconds and fires back up again.  Any ideas on how to control this?  I've
looked at the power save settings but can't seem to figure out how to do
what I want with it.  Thanks.  Lou