From:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 01:22:44 -0400

Allergy Grocer Marshmallow Treets (think Peeps), marshmallows, marshmallow
crème are all coming this month to AllergyGrocer.com.  These popular treats
are free of all top allergens, gluten, and corn, and soon will be kosher
parve, GFCO certified, and VEGAN.

Our allergen-friendly Fresh Frozen Bagels & Soft Pretzels have been selling
fast at www.AllergyGrocer.com and will be featured in Sully’s Living Without
Magazine this month and Carol Fenster’s email newsletter.

www.AllergyGrocer.com is here to help your little monsters have a safe and
FUN Halloween again! We are beginning to stock up on our annual Halloween
candy, including Vermont Nut Free Chocolate, Whizzers Chocolate Lentils
(Like M & M’s but no artificial colors, vegan, and nut-free), Gimbals
Candies, Glee Gums, NEW Surf Sweets (an organic allergen-friendly, corn-
free, artificial-free line of candies). Yummy Earth candies, & College Farm
Organics Lollipops (in artificial-free orange and chocolate (black)
colors/flavors), Spar-X Xylitol Sweetened Candies, Candy Tree, Elite
Chocolate Coins, & MORE.

ON SALE NOW:  Many of our own Miss Roben’s mixes, all OU Parve, GFCO
Certified, allergen-friendly, Feingold acceptable, and many corn-free, are
on sale at www.AllergyGrocer.com to help jump start the baking season.  You
can find them along with many other ON SALE items here at
http://www.allergygrocery.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY
<http://www.allergygrocery.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code
=AG&Category_Code=on_sale> &Store_Code=AG&Category_Code=on_sale

.

Happy Labor Day.

Miss Roben’s and AllergyGrocer.com

Jay Berger, owner

"Those who say it cannot be done shouldn't interrupt the people doing it."
Chinese Proverb

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."  Winston
Churchill

LOGO_address_colorREV