From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:58:33 -0600
even though it is really borring reading without the radio in front of you,
and perhaps a bit tough to internalize without the ability to put your hands
on the rig, I strongly suggest reading the manual at:
HTTP://www.icanworkthisthing.com
under amateur transceivers and then multi-band transceivers and kts2000
manual.
Its not a terribly written manual and you can always skip over the garbage
you don't need to read.
It'll give you a good idea of the rigs capabilities and weather it'll suit
your needs properly.
like i said in a previous post, the K and E models are hardly different from
each other.
They have to make the band plan different for the E model because of radio
laws in the EU, but essentially nothing changes.

73
Colin, V A6BKX