From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:29:59 -0400
Hi Christian,

Sorry, but as I mentioned to you last week, I'm not really qualified to tell
you what differences there are between the  K and E models.  Also, since I
only work HF, all this stuff about tones is a mystery to me.

I know this is a big step and a big expense, so take your time and be sure
you get just what you want at the best possible price.   Saving some money
and getting a rig that doesn't suit your needs isn't  wise in the long run.

If you do get the 2000, there are a number of people on this list  who own
it and can help you through   any problems that may pop up.

73, Steve KW3A