From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 21:01:50 -0400
Right, and that was the same result I got.  Has anyone been able to rename
folders at all, and have it speak the new name?  I know there is an option
for this on the recorder's menu itself, but what about on the computer?
	I also have heard that even after you've renamed something and
moved it into your folder on the recorder and just kept it there it still
just shows a code number on the display.