C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:55:47 -0600
The men are very successful contractors with tons of large equipment.
They can underbid contractors who pay a wage because they are using
their own slave labor. They also have Department of Defense weapons
contracts. They have money because even people on social security
give them their income. It's 1700 acres but it is hard to understand
why we cannot search it faster. Some people may be being held underground.
There was no exit from it. There is more to this that I cannot talk
about right now. This is a criminal organization and it has nothing
to do with religion, that is the masquerade. If I am dealing drugs
and I call it a religion, do you think I can get away with it. This
is a criminal organization and the people most responsible for
allowing this to happen to children are the Mormon church leaders who
could stop it if they wanted to through their many law enforcement,
social services and political connection in Utah and Arizona. If this
offends Mormons on the list then let them do something to stop this.
Write their church leaders. I quit writing because people found my
views offensive but maybe now you can see what I am dealing with. We
have so often asked for help from Mormon leadership and been turned
down it disgusts me.