C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 15:44:08 -0600
It is a very dramatic situation right now because altho it is
excellent law enforcement finally went in, unbelievably the local
Sheriff, David Doran, warned the FLDS they were going to be raided.
He tried to keep TX Rangers out. I hope she is not dead. I am very
afraid for both of the girls who remain in captivity in two different
places and if they return these kids to that locked down compound
there will be hell to pay. I cannot talk about the story right now
until all are safe but we are very involved and extremely concerned.
What you are hearing is only part of the story.
They have found so many pregnant teenagers it is overwhelming the TX system.