ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:02:28 -0600
Well, it's about time and quite correct.  Some might call me crazy.
Still others may question my beliefs, but, I consider myself blessed
to have a wonderful relationship with the Holy Spirit. I am no Bible
student, yet, with the help of visions directly given me from the
Holy Spirit, I have been so blessed as to see things which few have
seen in these days of self-seeking, self-righteousness, and pastors
drowning in their own teachings, foundering in their inability to see
THE TRUTH, which little children can find with ease.

The Holy Spirit has taught me to play, and, I dare to say it, I have
played with THE LORD himself.  For me, prayer is play, or gentle,
quiet times, even in the midst of hundreds. HE has taught me to
concentrate, to dream, to invision, to enjoy being HIS child,
unfettered by over-grown orthodoxies and prescriptive ritualisms.

IN THE NAME OF THE TRUE LORD JESUS THE CHRIST,

MariJean