From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 19:44:37 -0600
Hi Robert

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried other SIMMs in the banks, and got the
same continual beep error message.  I had not thought of trying the board
without any SIMM in place.  I have pretty much given up on this mobo anyway.
Part of my reason for using the POST card was to learn a little more about
trouble shooting.  I guess I have found out that using the POST card is of
very limited use.  Simply swapping components is probably faster and having
an extra box set up for this purpose is not that much more expensive.

Mike Buraczewski

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]