From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:41:31 -0700
Well, for what it's worth, I can log in just fine.  I do get the
screen about downloading silver lite but the thing seems to let me
log in anyway.  But, on my wife's machine who is also signed up for
mlb, she is getting exactly what you're getting and I have
absolutely no idea as to why.  She was able to log in a few days ago
and does have silver lite installed.

They've really messed it up bigtime.

Don