Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:19:32 -0400
Hi list.
I am looking for a good 2 meter amp.
Something I can put on my Kenwood TS-711A for SSB.
I have a feeling I won't be happy with 25 watts even when I get my beam put
up.
I am looking for something new not used.
I would prefer something with variable power and a pre-amp built into it.
It doesn't matter if it is solid state or tube, but I prefer tube.
I have a 100 watt mirage amp for my HT And I'm not impressed with it it's
supposed to be able to handle 2 watts input, but it keeps blowing the output
transisters.
Also is there any place I can buy a 2 meter di-pole?
I don't know anybody that can do the soldering for me.
Thanks for any advice and 73.

KB#GOS