From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:46:50 -0400
I am 53.

I really cannot gauge how much protein I eat daily because I do not track
it.  Also, it varies wildly from day to day as I listen to my body.  For
example, today I ate 5 baked chicken wings - about 9 ounces cooked including
bones.  Yesterday I ate two meals of maybe 6 - 8 ounces of meat each - just
guessing.

OH - I was much hungrier the first few years I changed my way of eating.  It
was almost like my body was loading up on all the good nutrients missed
since I ate a lot of junk before then.

Paula H.
***
 On Behalf Of Kristina K. Carlton

Hi Paula,

Thank you for the detail...I always wonder how other paleo women eat. Do you
mind sharing how old you are and also how much protein do you think you
consume in one day?