From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 15:49:48 -0600
I was responding to Shaun's post about being able to load up a metal fence.
I agree, a metal fence would work as an alternative to running
radials...considering most of the time when you have to use a vertical,you
simply don't have the real estate to run an adequit ground radial network.
Sort of a catch 22, but there you have it.
73
Colin, V A6BKX