From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:47:34 -0400
Butch,

That flat metal plate with rubber feet came with my radio, along with
another flat metal plate that had screw holes for mounting to a shelf, etc.
There is also a separate bracket that lets you attach the control head to
the front of the radio itself.  I was told that it comes with the 200-watt
model, but I'm sure it can be ordered separately.  Sorry, but I don't know
the part number.

Steve