From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:46:13 -0700
Well I tried this and I can't make anything work.  I'm really ticked at
mlb.  I called yesterday and was told that there were buttons on the
screen that my screen reader would not see.  SHe said I'd have to get
sighted help.  I told her I didn't have sighted help and she basically
said too bad, that is the program they are using.  I then found the same
program mentioned below and installed it.  When I select wgn, I get the
same screen, silverlight is not installed (although I did install it)
It also says I don't have nexdef installed.  When my wife came home last
night, I had her look at the screen and all the screen says is mlb media
player at the top and done at the bottom with a black screen.  Window
eyes still reads me the page with the links that don't work.  I'm really
frustrated.  Any suggestions?  MLB also said I needed to have explorer
7, although as I read microsoft's page, six should work.  I did that and
still same results.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr